My 1972 Porsche 911T 2.4 Coupe Matching numbers, original Bahia Red US import is now cleared at the docks and just needs to be brought home, headlights and rear indicators changed, MOT’d, registered and driven . This is my tidy up only project and driver while the 912 is being re-assembled.
- Slight Diversion Arrives
- A Slight Diversion
- Paint and Underseal Finish
- It’s home!
- 02/07/2013 First Coat of Slate Grey at TrackTorque
- 17/11/2012 Rounded Drain / Sump Plug
- Parts Purchased 17/11/2012
- 16/11/2012 Parts arrive from Stoddard Scuttle lip and rear window corners
- 17/11/2012 Distributors,Valve Timing and Backfiring.
- 31/07/2012 Panels arrive
- 04/07/2012 Car at TrackTorque
- 02/07/2012 Beadshot- Etch Primed
- 30/06/2012 Beadshot Blasted
- 27/06/2012 Beadshot Pyrolitic Bake
- 11/06/2012 Car collection TrackTorque
- 29/05/2012 Stripping Decisions
- 08/10/2011 Front Indicator Removal
- 08/10/2011 Horn Grills
- 07/10/2011 Stereo Removal Blaupunkt Frankfurt
- 07/10/2011 Before
- 24/09/2011 Bought
- 08/10/2011 Headlights